Friday, October 24, 2008

Annual Whidbey Island Excursion

Walking around downtown Langley~


The Little Tree Nymphs~


Just in case we forgot we were in Washington state, it reminded us with some rain on the ferry. Our destination was a corn maze that we never completed because of the downpour! We dried out at the Olive Garden afterwards.


Fern Camo~



Shadow Jedi~


Fiddling Around~


For the past several years we have gone to Whidbey Island, Washington to visit with dear ones and satisfy my need for crisp air and falling leaves. We enjoyed good times with good friends and finally met the newest addition to the family. We're thankful for life long friends!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks like you been having a fabulous time. I love the color of the leaves. That's something I really miss from when we lived in Virginia.

jane Cobber said...

I love the pictures Shonda! What a great trip. The fall leaves look amazing. We will have to hide in your suitcases next time you go!