
Mexican Train is a family favorite.

The week between Christmas and New Year's is always reserved for the Utah cousins. Sometimes we go there and sometimes they come here. This year as I was in recovery mode they came here and cooked, went shopping, did dishes and took the kids on outings. Huge help and it was so very kind. We love them and appreciate them so much! I really wanted to visit more, but had to keep retreating to my bed. Ugh. The kids had a blast playing games, running around, going to the movies and going to the beach. Unfortunately, P-10 and M-7 got sick (again!) during the week with wretched coughs so missed the beach activities. L-14 had a great time kayaking with her cousins, though. She came home each days with lots of stories of wipe outs and near misses.

Capsized!


"Stay off my wave!"


L-14 went to her very first church dance on New Year's Eve! She was so happy to have her cousin go with her. She had a fantastic time and was so pleased to see a bunch of her
homeschool friends together in a group to hang out with. It was fun to hear about her grabbing some of her guy friends to go dance with and them asking her. Some of my best memories are church dances so I'm glad she had a good experience!
Happy New Year! Here's to a brand new decade!
1 comment:
I love to see pics of your kids and their doings!
Post a Comment