Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Can See Clearly Now, the Rain Is Gone~

It's Gonna Be a Bright, Bright, Sunshiny Day~







M-7's rainy day craft~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shonda, I love all your pictures! :) Yes, pics show up in Google Reader. It really is very neat...it's funny, some blogs I read that way, some I want to click on, not sure what the difference is. Now, for those blogs in Homeschool Blogger, those pics do NOT show up, nor their formatting, so all the words are in one big paragraph...so those blogs work better if you click on them. And some blogs are just pretty, ha! :)

Lynn said...

Shonda, my oh my, what lovely rosemary! Are all those things in bloom now? My rosemary is barely in bloom compared to yours, but if I remember where you are correctly, then our climates are probably pretty different. Anyway, just lovely! I loved the recent post too about the little book club! So sweet.

Hugs,
Lynn

Shonda said...

Yes, Lynn, (not sure if you'll see this comment) my rosemary is out of control! It is a huge plant that reaches to the top of the fence. Those are lemons hanging on the tree in the background and beyond that are guava. My poor remaining roses were beaten down by the storms. They are all cut back now as of last week. Stubby, little stumps of rosewood!

Lynn said...

Wow. Amazing. I love the color of the lemons and the rosemary together!

Hugs,
Lynn