Monday, July 13, 2009

Looks Good Enough to Eat

L-13 has been sewing quite a bit this summer and was looking for some fun and easy projects. We found these adorable felt food patterns at Bugga Bugs . Go check it out! SO cute! L-13 made all of the doughnut bases. I decorated the rainbow sprinkled doughnut, M-7 sewed the frosting on and decorated the strawberry and chocolate doughnut and L-13 decorated the other two. Makes us hungry for the real thing. Mmm mmm.

7 comments:

3 Sons said...

I wish she could teach me. GREAT JOB!

Anne said...

Shonda! I am catching up on your blog. I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law. It sounds like he was a loving father, father-in-law, and grandfather. And your husband's back! I hope he is feeling better and that it does the trick. You've had a lot to deal with. I'm thinking of you. xoxo, Kristen

Kristen said...

That "Anne" comment should have been from me. We are up at our parents house and apparently she was the last to use her Google account. Sorry about that.

Meaghan said...

Those are so cool! I would love to make them for my kids but Aviendha would definitely try to eat them. :)

Chanel Palmer said...

Oh these are awesome! I think I need to make a donut pin cushion! Thanks for the info.

familyofhallmark said...

That is an adorable project! I'm definitely going to have to check out the pattern - "B" just started sewing and she would love it. You are always so clever.

Jen U. said...

Oh Shonda! Those are adorable! Thank you soooo much for sharing. Emmy loves to sew. I am going to buy some patterns for her to try her hand at.