11. Day Lilly Seed Pod

12. At the time I took this picture I said that it looked like a hibiscus. Now, not so much. I thought it had a hibiscus type of stamen, but it seems to have disappeared...

13. This is a bloom from a tree. Anyone know the name?

14. When I was a kid I thought these looked like
miniature tomatoes.

15.
Hmmm.

16. This tree has a face and wild hair.

17. Aloe, right?
Now I need to get working on what most of these are actually called!
3 comments:
I can't help you with the names, but I love the pictures--especially the flowers.
I think 7. is a wild geranium-Maybe Johnson's Blue; 14 might be pyracantha and 15. is a nasturtium. Of course my eyes are dialated right now and I'm not seeing really well at the moment so I might be wrong--Julie
Thank you, Julie! (Is this Julie F. P.?
Post a Comment