It's a blog carnival! Thank you to those that took my challenge of posting your Day in a Life! It's so inspiring to see what others are doing in their homeschools.
First we have Melanie's post on a "typical day" at their house. Melanie is such a blessing to our local homeschooling community and not only mentors our youth at our commonwealth school, but also mentors the mentors!
Then we have a glimpse into Marianne's day. She shows us what a typical scholar age homeschooling day looks like. Marianne can inspire our youth with her words and photos on her blog! (She inspires me, too!)
Here is another look at a day from the perspective of a scholar aged youth. Larkin is an independent and self motivated girl. Thanks for sharing your day and I hope you had fun doing it!
Joy has recently started to apply the principles of a Thomas Jefferson Education in their home. Joy is a seasoned homeschooler and has so much to share with others! Here she takes us on a tour of their day during an Arts week. Thank you, Joy for showing us your day!
Here is a glimpse into a "sick day" at our house. Even though it's a sick day, it's a very typical day for us just with a little more coughing and sleeping!
Please feel free to e-mail me your Day in a Life posts anytime. I know I love to sneak a peek into the lives of others. It inspires me!
Mid-April bloom diary
1 year ago

1 comment:
LOL! Today is the first chance I've had to peek at your blog and catch up and there's a post by ME! ha! I'm THRILLED! Thank you for the great compliment of including little 'ole me in the carnival! Loved looking at the other posts. Please, please do it again, OK? It's soooo helpful!
Post a Comment