Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wrapping Up Christmas

L-13 told me a couple of months ago that she wanted a doll from the Magic Cabin catalog. She told me, "Mom, I'm 13. It's my last chance to get a doll." How could I argue with that!

Very surprised and happy, even though it is Mom's gift!

P-9 opened his calendar (yearly tradition) and immediately his beautiful brown eyes welled up with tears. "They're just so adorable!" Be still my heart!

I heard the pitter patter of little feet and 3:00 am. I guess they had been up for at least 45 mins. before that, going through stockings, shaking packages and setting up M-6's doll house that Santa left unwrapped. This is a record breaker for Christmas morning wake ups!
They all went back to bed for a few hours then were at it again by 6:45. Yawn.
Despite a house full of smoke first thing this morning (the flue was opened, the air was just too cold in the chimney and it wouldn't draught!) and very tired people, we had another very merry Christmas! I hope you did, too!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Let me know how you like your Wii Fit. Sounds fun!