Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Wicked Birthday Gift




I mentioned that L-13 got two big gifts besides a new bike. This is it! I surprised her socks off with tickets to see Wicked. It was such a great show! We went to a fun cafe for dinner then walked to the Pantages theater. I'm not a fan of walking the streets of L.A. at night, but we were brave girls! It was fun to see some stars on Hollywood Blvd's Walk of Fame, too. It was a wicked fun time!

3 comments:

jane Cobber said...

One of our favorites! I'm sure you both loved it and what a fun girly time out:)

Jen U. said...

Oh Shonda! What a great night!! I love the Barry Manilow square! I'm a fan! ;-)

Ps- I signed up with blogger so I can leave comments now. *grin*

Kristen said...

What a great birthday present! Two girls on the town!