My After~
Sometimes I amuse myself. Take for instance a recent Amazon package I received. I often one-click impulse shop and then forget what I ordered, or even the fact that I placed an order. Please tell me I'm not alone in this? As I said, one day recently, I received such a package. When I opened it, I had to laugh at the irony of my selections. There, tightly wrapped in plastic wrap, were the two extremes of my personality. Or rather, my myth and my reality. The Slob Sisters nestled up against Martha. Is that sacraligious?
Along those lines, last Christmas I bought some yummy smelling Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All Purpose Cleaner in Gingerbread. It's the little things in life that inspire me and this delicious fragrance helped motivate me to do some cleaning. Sadly, it is now discontinued, but maybe it will reappear next holiday season.

In the mean time, I picked up some Clorox Green Works the other day. I like to clean as naturally as I can since I live with sensitive canaries in our toxic coal mine of a world. I have made my own cleaners with Borax, essential oils and rosemary from my yard, but have never loved the results. My review is: It's not bad. It did a pretty good job on my counters, it didn't make my hands peel the day after using it and the fragrance was not overpowering. I'll probably buy it again.
And what does this have to do with homeschooling? Nothing, really, I just felt like sharing!

1 comment:
OK, M-41 gave me the Martha Stewart book for Christmas last year and I felt a bit offended. Not only that, she is out of control with all that needs to be done - how do you have the time to do it all?
Post a Comment