
We have some beautiful weeds. We have lots of ugly, noxious weeds, too, but some of them are truly beautiful!

Some of the weeds are wild, and some I think were
intentionally planted, but are the bossy kind of plant that takes over everything.

Our neighbor keeps sheep to train her dogs to compete in sheep herding trials. Her Border Collie looks just like Fly in Babe.

One of the sheep just had a lamb a few weeks ago!

This morning our neighbor was at work so all her animals were penned up at the time. Sometimes the sheep graze right up to our fence line, but they always turn their tails to me when I want to get a picture.

As M-9 and I were walking around the field this morning, I looked back at the
house and noticed that our pepper tree bore a striking
resemblance to a hen! I didn't say anything but as soon as M-9 turned around she said, "Hey, our tree looks just like a chicken!" Pretty funny!
3 comments:
I love the weeds and the sheep. It is even better that you can enjoy them without having to care for them. The hen tree is my favorite though!
And I thought you got a live chicken from the blog title . . .
It does look like a chicken! Giant-scale topiary fun. That is really fun that your neighbor has sheep. Like Melanie said, all the fun without the work!
Post a Comment