Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up- Last Week of September

How We Begin~Poetry discussion, Indian Legend, Math with Fred. Always in that order. Still on the deck on the porch swing.
Five in a Row~ The Pumpkin Runner: Geography, Language Arts, Math (metric system), Art appreciation, Science (Australian Flora and Fauna).

Reading~ Almost done with our collection of Childhood of Famous Americans and requesting more.



Confessional: I am not loving the Weekly aspect of the Weekly Wrap Up. I miss the seasonal one. Hmmm, I will have to think about this.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I really like reading the weekly wrap up, but you've got to do what works for you.

Shonda said...

Thanks, Melanie! I really want to do a weekly post, but I think I want to really change it up visually. The same books in the pictures is gonna get old quick! :)As always, thank you for your support! (hug)