Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Legoland Homeschool Day

Legoland has Homeschool Day every Monday throughout the school year. You sign up via their website and get a discount on a day at the park. We used to get passes every year for several years, but haven't the last few. It was fun to meet up with friends this week and see the new attractions they have added. I hardly took any pictures because basically my friends and I planted ourselves at a table or bench and the kids went off on their own for the first time! It was the most relaxing day at Legoland I've ever had!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I am so jealous. I have hoped to take my boys to Legoland, but it has never worked out. How fun!!

Isn't great when the kids get old enough that you can actually sit and visit with your friends for a while. :)

Shonda said...

Come on down, Lori! The tickets are half price on Homeschool days. It runs from Sept.thru the end of May.

Meaghan said...

Sounds like heaven! Legoland is a workout for me.