
Goat
cheese, goat milk and
German cookies were the treat to go with the book.

L-14 gave the girls a flower fairy making tutorial. They all came out really cute! She did a great job teaching the girls and she also led the book discussion. Thank you for your leadership skills, L-14!

This year I started a Girl's
Classics Book Club with the girls in M-7's primary class and it has been going really well! The first month we read
A Little Princess and we made home made
cinnamon rolls. This month we read Heidi and had the treats and activity shown above. We start the meeting out with a discussion of the book and I love hearing the kid's favorite parts and insights. I'm really excited to share these timeless classics with the girls at church. I hope they and their moms are enjoying it as much as I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment