Nerissa and Portia hamming it up~
We did it!!! Last night our Shakespeare class performed The Merchant of Venice! I am SO proud of the kids! They did an awesome job and really pulled it off. It was really tricky with only having seven cast members, but we trimmed (and trimmed) the script and eliminated a couple of the secondary story lines, and most of the kids had dual parts. We invited the families of the students and had a pot luck which was a fun time. Of course, I cried when the kids presented my co-mentor and I with flowers and a card. This was probably the hardest thing I've ever done in my homeschooling career. I'm really glad I had the experience and was able to get to know these kids! Bravo!

1 comment:
Great job!!! What an undertaking. You do such neat things. I agree that it would be fun to live closer together. Interested in NC? :-)
Hugs to you friend!
Leslie
Post a Comment