Friday, June 12, 2009

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure

The other day Dad came home from work with two nice sized bins of Lego that a co-worker gave him for the boys. The caveat was that they had to clean their room before they could open the bins. The worked diligently and it was spotless, but you couldn't open their closet it was so packed. Well, it was a start, so I let them open the bins. In this huge pile of Lego they spotted a Boba Fett mini figure, a brick with a picture of Han Solo in carbonite and a uniquely shaped window for a vehicle.


From this evidence they figured out that what they had here was not just random brick, but the out of production Slave I from the Star Wars series. They searched on the internet for building instructions and spent the day constructing this treasure.

When they were done, this is what their room looked like.

1 comment:

Grandma Hawley said...

I want to play Legos!