
It all started with my procrastination. I knew we were having pictures done on a Saturday in the near future, but I kept putting off getting the girls their matching dresses.
This would be the last time we could do a matching Little Girl/Big Girl dress and L-12 already had them picked out. So, the Tuesday before the Saturday picture date, I ordered. Expedited. The package came on Thursday and we ripped it open. One beautiful red velvet dress in a Big Girl size and one triple XL grey sweatshirt. Not what I ordered. So I called Lands End and they sent it out for Saturday delivery by 11:00 am. Our pics were scheduled for noon. It didn't come in time so M-5 wore last year's Christmas dress (which goes very nicely, doesn't it?) I guess all my stress was wearing on C-10 because he decided to lighten the mood (not) considerably by making "interesting" faces for every picture. This is the best of the bunch. Fa La La La LA!

No comments:
Post a Comment