Monday, July 29, 2013

Kid Funnies Part 2


April 2012 P-12: "Wearing a fedora makes you feel like you can do anything.  It's kinda like when you read a G.A. Henty book."

May: While sitting at the gas station pump, C-14 wonders aloud if a section of wall with large stripes of red, blue and white paint is in fact grafitti. P-12 deadpans, "The French have struck again."

July: While discussing a clogged toilet and proper septic care and procedures, P-12 announces, "If it fits, it ships!"

Aug.:  (Get your Shakespeare Cliff Notes to figure this one out.) M-10, holding a package that was just delivered, announces that we received something from Hippolyta. Why?  It was from Amazon. The girl has some wit. 

Feb. 2013
"M-11, do you want to choose a cd to listen to? It's a long drive." "No thanks, I'm listening to my mind."


Feb.  Overheard tonight while the kids watched Harry Potter: "I wonder what mine (patronus) would be? Maybe a llama." ~M-11

July 2013
M-11: Mom, what are you making?
Me: Roasted potatoes, chicken and green beans
M-11: Boiled potatoes and greens is a most unromantic dinner when you're in the depths of despair!
Me: Are you quoting Anne of Green Gables? 
M-11: Yes, I think I got it right.

No comments: