*Bees buzzing in the Bottle Brush trees while on my morning flower check in. We have had many bee swarms that last couple of weeks. A large swarm in the tree across the road, a couple fly over head across the field and one that landed on our roof, flying into the kitchen vent and making their way into the kitchen! (A brave husband, armed with a hose, drove them off the roof and sadly seven bees were sacrificed in my kitchen sink. I hate killing bees, but I really hate them in my kitchen, scaring my family.) Yesterday I noticed the bees out front are quite aggressive, most likely Africanized, so we need to be a little careful.
*A big dog, barking his big, deep, melodious WOOF,




1 comment:
I listened to the sound of my own thoughts during a quiet drive to work. It puts me in a decent frame of mind to deal with the day.
Post a Comment