





Last year L-12 got really interested in photography. The end result is what happens when homeschooled kids have lots of time on their hands. The quality isn't that great because I had to scan it in. The original document was accidently deleted and all we have is a hard copy. If you really want to read it (and it is pretty funny!) you need to click on each picture to enlarge. Please excuse the spelling. This was just for fun, afterall! No one ever asks me to check spelling and my kids don't believe in rough drafts. I love it when I haven't seen them for awhile and ask, "So, what have you guys been doing?" and they show me this!

4 comments:
Tell L we love her photos & story. It looks like the actors had a great time too! My kids love photography.
That was so very cute! I love the bad guys evil laugh - although he is way too handsome to be a bad guy!
That is awesome. What a great project on so many levels.
I personally loved his head(ball)getting cut off- so creative!
Hi Shonda
How fun to hear from you! Do you really have 4 kids? Its been so long since I've seen you. I have enjoyed getting caught up with Kristen and Chrissy! Do you see them often? love, jaime
Post a Comment