Saturday, December 6, 2003

Anatomy of a Family Picture

We thought it would be nice to have a little family picture taken after L's baptism. We were so naive....

This wasn't so bad, except for P-4's "funny face". It looks more like he's trying to poke his eyes out. Unfortunately, I decided to tell W to take M-1's binky out of her mouth at the last minute. Little did we know that the very first shot had the potential of being the best of the bunch.


Here I'm telling P-4 to quit with the funny face routine and M-1 is demanding her binky back. C-6 is continuing to have a shell shocked expression on his face.


I definitely have the grit my teeth and smile look on my face. M-1 is starting to howl. Her face is shiny with the spit that was under her bink. W lovingly kisses her head to comfort her. Awww.


M-1 decides to take out her sister since she is so ticked off about the binky. The boys look pretty cute in this one, too!


M-1 is outta there while I am smiling away. W looks so amused with the whole thing!


Mom and Dad look wearily at each other as we realize we have completely lost...

(I'm continuing to put old pics under the New category, but wanted to leave this one at the top for a bit. I think it's such a hoot! Of course, it wasn't so funny at the time...)

No comments: